The Crepe that stole my Carte

I feel I share a special bond with Carte Crepes. We both started our journeys at The University of Melbourne in 2010, and we both love nutella and crepes, individually and together, paired with the perfect coffee or hot chocolate (depending on how much of a sweet tooth you have!)


French Mint Hot Chocolate with soy milk
The soy cap is my go-to on a regular day - the perfectly brewed coffee combined with soy milk steamed to my ideal temperature hits the right spot every time. But if you're feeling like something a little sweeter, then the French Mint hot chocolate is the perfect blend of refreshingly warm, chocolately goodness on a cold Winter morning. I like to save this one for special occasions!



But the best part about Carte? The free crepes upon completion of your exams! The only thing that gets me through those tedious all-nighters spent studying is the knowledge that I will be able to sink my teeth into a delicious complimentary nutella crepe after my final exam. If you're a student of The University of Melbourne, just show one of the lovely crepe masters your exam timetable to get one on the house!
Not as thin as your authentic French crepe, these crepes are made a little thicker to support the generous amount of fillings you get with order. With a variety of mouth-watering filling combinations, and the use of fresh and locally sourced ingredients, and biodegradable and recycable products, you can rest assured you've made the right choice with Carte Crepes.

John Medley Building West, (Grattan Street entrance)
The University of Melbourne
 Parkville VIC  3052

Carte Crêpes on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment